Monday, June 29, 2009

A Special Thank You

Hey everyone!

So I had two really cool blogs and pictures to put up today. I havent had internet in my site for like a week and a half so I came to use the internet and do some things in Santiago. But I didnt expect the computers to be so old. They dont have a plug for my memory stick! And I dont have time to type them out because my bolas coming soon.

So hopefully I get internet soon but for now...

Thank you to everyone who has sent care packages! They mean a lot to me!

Thank you to my Mom who calls on time, never failing once a week. Its so good to hear that everythings going fine and all the chisme from the States.

And thanks to my sister who called me today! No matter what happens this week, it will be the greatest thing that happened for the rest of the week! It was great to hear your voice and hear my little sobrino...well cry but hear none the less. Liz tell him his Tante Bekah loves and misses him!

Thanks to everyone who reads my blogs! Please send me updates on you too!!

No comments: