Monday, June 22, 2009

My Daily Schedule

Now I'm starting to get busy with things. Here is my weekday schedule from now until prbably mid-July/ August.

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
6am walk walk walk walk walk
7:15 shower shower shower
7:30 nap breakfast nap breakfast nap
8:00 walk to school breakfast walk to school
8:30 breakfast volleyball walk to school volleyball breakfast
9:00 English class
10:00 walk home English class walk home
11:30 walk home
noon lunch lunch lunch lunch lunch
2:00 interviews interviews English class interviews interviews
3:00 English class
4:00 English class
5:30 walk home
6:30 walk home walk home walk home walk home walk home
7:00 dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner
8:00 Guitar lesson Guitar lesson Guitar lesson Guitar lesson Guitar lesson
9:30 read read read read read

In my spare time, I work on my database for my interviews, plan English classes, read, talk to family and friends, etc.
Every 15th and 30th of every month we have meetings for the organizations "La Esperanza" and "Club de Madre."

No comments: