Monday, December 8, 2008

Invitation Package

Hello,

I received my invitation package on Saturday, December 13. Now, finally I am completely done with the application process for the Peace Corps and can get ready to start my service. Okay enough small talk. Here's what everyone has been waiting for:



I will be serving in the Dominican Republic.

I will be a Community Environmental Development Promoter.

I will leave March 4, 2009 for my orientation which means I will end my service in May 2011.



Thanks everyone for your support. I am so excited to start my service but now I have a lot of research to do on the DR and the job, and a lot of studying Spanish.


THANKS AGAIN!

1 comment:

bebe said...

3 more days! I just found your blog! Sorry I didn't see your comment on my blog until about two days ago! We'll talk more on Wed! hook 'em!